3Fox Presents for Willmott Dixon: Frameworks… A Platform for Recovery
September 30, 2020 @ 10:00 am – 11:30 am
How can a single source framework impact positively on the construction industry post Covid 19?
Please join Willmott Dixon and industry professionals to gain more of an understanding of frameworks and their place within the market. Learn what the professionals have experienced in the world of procurement and the benefits that frameworks have given to us in order to remain resilient, modern and adapt in an ever changing industry.
• The benefits of two stage procurement through a framework
• How frameworks have worked for customers entering the residential sector
• The added social value gained through a framework process
• How have frameworks prevented that ‘race to the bottom’
• How do frameworks ensure quality is a key requirement of project delivery
– Shelagh Grant, Chief Executive, Housing Forum
– Victoria Brambini, Managing Director, Perfect Circle
– Annie Brewster, Hertfordshire County Council Deputy Executive Member, Public Health and Prevention and St Albans City and District Councillor
– Vanessa Good, Relationship Manager, Scape
– Tim Carey, Product Director, Willmott Dixon
– Charlotte Johnson, Residential Lead at Willmott Dixon, (Ex-Doncaster Council)
– Richard Pickett, Head of Legacy, Willmott Dixon