- This event has passed.
The Ealing In London magazine launch event with Broadway Living
August 20, 2020 @ 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
We are delighted to be collaborating with Ealing in London and Broadway Living for a special Sitematch365 event.
The panel will include
- Cllr Julian Bell, leader, Ealing Council
- Cllr Peter Mason, cabinet member for planning, housing and transformation, Ealing Council
- Lucy Taylor, director of economic growth and sustainability, Ealing Council
- Philip Browne, director of housing, Broadway Living
- Mathew Taylor, managing director – London developments, Vistry Partnerships
The panel will highlight Ealing’s housing and regeneration programme through the prism of this year’s edition of Ealing in London magazine, and in particular work that has been done by Broadway Living. Broadway Living was set up as one of the first local authority owned development companies and has been around now for five years. We will be celebrating its achievements thus far, and probing the council’s ambitions for its future.
Broadway Living are currently going through a period of transition but have some exciting news on the horizon, and are keen to meet potential partners in the new year. To express interest in an introductory meeting with the Broadway Living leadership team, contact Agnes at email@example.com.