Sitematch365: South Lincolnshire Food Enterprise Zone – a focus on Agritech
Join us on 20 October to hear about the progress of the South Lincolnshire Food Enterprise Zone which now includes an additional 28 acres of land which will form Phase II of the scheme. This recently acquired site is currently being master planned to accommodate the rapid growth of agri-tech in the UK Food Valley. This is our second webinar following up on the event we held in March, which generated huge interest in the South Lincolnshire FEZ and the wider opportunities Greater Lincolnshire has to offer.
The webinar will cover a range of wider subjects pertinent to the industry as well as demonstrate some of the activities being undertaken to support the sector.
Join this webinar to discover:
• The progress of the South Lincolnshire Food Enterprise Zone to date
• The Phase Two master-plan, a JV between South Holland District Council and Lincolnshire County Council at the heart of the UK Food Valley
• Dynamic new businesses in a race to develop digital systems that overcome labour shortages
• Low carbon energy breakthroughs producing vast power sources to sustain food supply
• A new food logistics centre for innovation and its impact on the sector
• Caroline Drummond MBE, Chief Executive, LEAF
• Mark Suthern, UK Food Valley
• Tim Downing, Director, Pygott Crone
• David Shaw, National Design Director, Pick Everard