3Fox Presents… National Association of Construction Frameworks on “How public sector procurement is moving towards Net Zero”
It’s time to take action that counts.
A webinar describing how public sector procurement is evolving to maximise the reduction of carbon in new build, and how the construction industry is innovating in response.
Construction has a massive part to play in resolving the biggest crises we face. The building, operation and maintenance of the built environment accounts for 45% of total UK carbon emissions. Climate change cannot be tackled without the full involvement of construction and active behavioural change.
The public sector – with control over 26% of construction work, worth over £30 billion a year – can drive real change. But it is difficult to translate a climate emergency policy into the physical delivery of a care programme, leisure centre or housing stock. Through its new Carbon Code, the National Association of Construction Frameworks will help clients achieve just that.
Join this webinar to discover:
• Case studies of schools, workspace and leisure facilities built with dramatic carbon savings
• Analysis of practical measures and tools to procure towards net zero – including through SME contractors and supply chains
• Understanding of how the right collaborative relationships can deliver sustainable developments
Attend to gain access to exclusive material detailing these and dozens more case studies of the public and private sectors collaborating to drive towards net zero procurement.
• Sara Barnes, Preconstruction & Marketing Manager, Interclass
• Dr Jennifer Schooling OBE, Director of CSIC, University of Cambridge
• Chris Clarke, NACF Environmental Lead
• Emma Bull, NACF Environmental Lead
• Gavin Marshall, Sustainable Procurement Manager, Orbis Procurement
• Toby Fox, Managing Director, 3Fox (chair)