See our current openings below
See our current openings below
What we’re looking for
A marketing manager with a strong bias to and experience in digital marketing. A creative channel-thinker to shape our brand and marketing strategy as part of a small and agile team. You need to be organised and a “doer”, a self-starter who takes responsibility for the delivery of digital marketing who can build our online relationships and grow our already successful channels to the next level.
Our online events business is fast-moving. Our marketing manager must be used to working at pace, to the contradictions of fixed deadlines and moving schedules. That’s the nature of our business environment, and it’s not for everyone – but it will suit someone who wants to be an important part of a small team breaking a lot of new ground.
What we’d like you to do
• Be part of our marketing thinking – bring ideas and improvements to the table
• Create all digital assets – make us stand-out and effective digitally
• Develop campaigns for clients and events – deliver creative thinking
• Curate our online content – create a strong TOV and varied, engaging content
• Be responsible for accurate content – be a champion for accuracy
• Schedule assets using Canva – create the right balance of promotion in all channels
• Manage our WordPress website content and performance – make our site really valuable
• Work with others to develop and deliver email marketing campaigns – a Force24 wizard
• Live Tweet during our events – create some really engaging, instant content
• Develop new channels and content distribution ideas – establish a significant footprint
• Provide reports and analysis for the team – keep everyone excited about marketing
• Keep up to date with digital trends – help us stay current and relevant
• Manage the contact database and assist with lead generation activities
• Attend daily meetings, and do the admin; that’s part of your job.
What we’d like you to have and be like
• Qualified to degree level or equivalent (nice to have)
• Google Analytics certification (nice to have)
• Evidence of training/development in digital marketing, i.e., CIM and/or IDM qualification or membership (essential)
Experience and knowledge
• Strong social media experience (essential)
• Able to manage/develop websites and associated digital marketing (essential)
• Experience within public and private sectors (nice to have)
• Experience within real estate (nice to have)
• Copywriting experience (essential)
• Understanding of online and person to person events (nice to have)
• Combined agency and client experience (nice to have)
• Able to analyse data and to make strategic and tactical recommendations (essential)
• Good working knowledge of using WordPress (essential)
• Good working knowledge of Canva (essential)
• Loves working in a small team
• Doesn’t get flapped when the pressure is on
• Self-starting, taking the initiative
• Likes constructive debate and challenge
• Enjoys being part of the creative process
• Has a good eye for design and brand consistency.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £28k depending on experience
• Monday to Friday
Location: The agency is London-based but initially, the role is remote working, albeit with regular in-person team meetings. As we move forward, a split between office and remote.
Job posted: 15 November 2021
Close date: 13th December 2021Send us your CV
Introduce yourself! Tell us why you're right for us and we're right for you. We'll be in touch.